What happens when you accidently drink 2.5ph or 11.5ph or ‘beauty’ water??? Let’s put it this way, soda is much more harmful.
What happens if you get any of them in your eyes? Nothing harmful!
11.5ph is comparable to saline solution actually!
What happens if you get them in your nose, ears, inhale them?
What happens if I clean my food in the strong waters?
They get wonderfully non-toxic clean!
What happens to the environment by using these waters to clean?
Much goodness, nothing harmful!
What happens to my bank acct using these waters? It grows instead of diminishes!
A non-toxic sanitized clean home is my choice and something
I can feel really good about!
What about you?